Sunday, April 1, 2007

Day One in the Blogosphere for JGS

JGS...that's Jaymo's Garage Sale.

#1 - What the heck is Jaymo's Garage Sale?

Well, Jaymo's Garage Sale is my eBay store where I sell all types of things, but lately have been working aggressively to build my sells in 'old' and 'collectible' magazines.

#2 - So, now we know what Jaymo's Garage Sale is...but who are you?
Well, I'm Jaymo...or MrJaymo...depending how old you are. I run the day-to-day. I'm the organization's chief buyer. I'm the organization's chief seller. And lately, I've been spending a lot of time wearing my...Director of Marketing hat.

#3 - What kinds of things are you doing to market Jaymo's Garage Sale?
It's definately been a several-pronged approach, the most fun though, has been a brand and inventory awareness campaign using YouTube, and to a lesser extent, Google Videos.
Here's a few examples from my YouTube channel:

The Women of GQ


Breaking and Entering...Not!


Classic (and some not so classic) Rolling Stone Covers


Come by the store for a visit. I'm sure that you'll see something that you like.

No comments:

Google